Thursday 30 December 2010

Felt Trim Winner

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas! We had a nice quiet few days with some good food, and I've spent several evenings curled up on the sofa watching murder mystery adaptations. I wasn't at all impressed by the M.R. James adaptation and thought the new episode Poirot was a bit dull but I've been rather loving the new Marples... and I've nearly finished sewing together that big blanket, hurrah.

Although I'm taking a proper break from my shops for a few weeks, it's back to work for me now... I'm currently surrounded by a big pile of paperwork as I'm tackling my tax return and getting my accounts up to date so I can start the year feeling all organised and efficient. This is all very dull but on the upside, there are lots of nice coloured pens involved :D


Down to business: the winner of the yellow felt trim is... twigletqueen!

Lots of people asked if I could share the source of this trim, but unfortunately I bought it from a wholesaler who now no longer sells it. If they ever have more, I'll try and get some to add to my shop :)

0 comments: