Tuesday 5 July 2011

Giant Buttons

I've been selling giant 8cm (3inch) wooden buttons in my shops for a while now...


They're massive, but my newest addition to my supplies range makes them look like mere babies: HUGE 12.5cm (5 inch) buttons!


King of the buttons! Buttonzilla! Call it what you want, this is one big button!


I'm not sure what kind of sewing project would need a button this big, but they look pretty amazing on their own and would look fab on display in a craft room.

They're now available from my Etsy and Folksy shops.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! They are huge!

Made in Suisse said...

Loove them! They're so big you could use them as crafty coasters (or maybe that's just me...)

SARITHA@RAINBOWBUNTING said...

Wow!! They really are big!!

The undomesticated scientist said...

wow! how cool! they would make fab coasters!

Bugs and Fishes said...

They're definitely big enough to be used as coasters, but the backs are slightly curved so your drinks would wobble a bit! ;)

Pene said...

Coasters I have a tray smaller than that!! They are truely stupendous and I love em!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, they're big! And lovely!

Unknown said...

they are perfect plates for dieting! :)))

Anonymous said...

These would look so cute as a door sign with your message painted on, such as 'sewing room' or 'craft room',or something more inventive!

Bugs and Fishes said...

Yes, they'd make fab little signs... though I quite like them plain, the different wood grains are quite lovely!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to but some, where can I find them?

Bugs and Fishes said...

You can find the giant buttons in my shop - http://lupin.bigcartel.com