Saturday 25 May 2013

Lots of Crafty Goodness in my Shop!

Pssst - I've added a whole bunch of stuff over in the Craft Supplies section of my shop...

There are wheels of rainbow pins in leaf, heart and flower designs:


Bundles of colourful ribbons I'm clearing out from my craft stash, including lots of pretty polkadot ribbon:



Some fun sheets of printed felt - in camouflage & zebra prints:


And remember when I was making all those felt buttons back in March...?


Well, I've finally got them photographed & added to my shop, hurrah!


There's also one last set of "not quite perfect" giant buttons (and lots of "perfect" giant buttons too)...


 ... and a whole bunch of other "destash" listings, including buttons, hat elastic and grip seal bags (which are super useful for packaging or for storing small supplies or pattern pieces).


And remember, there are still lots of handmade goodies available in my SALE section... sale prices start from just £1. Click here to see the full range of treats in stock.


0 comments: