Friday 9 February 2018

Destash & Sample Sale: This Weekend!

I'm having another Instagram sale!

I'll be listing craft supplies, stitched samples, lots of craft books, and a whole bunch of other lovely bits and bobs over at lauralupinsells this Sunday (11th February) from 10am, UK time.

Here's a peek at some of the things that'll be available:

https://www.instagram.com/lauralupinsells/
  https://www.instagram.com/lauralupinsells/

I'll list the price and UK postage of each individual item, but I'll combine the postage for each parcel and only charge what it actually costs to post - in the UK you can send a shoebox sized parcel weighing up to 2 kilos second class for just £2.90, which is a total bargain. I'm also always happy to look up international postage prices.

When the sale starts you can leave a comment on an item to claim it, but if you don't use Instagram don't worry! If you see things you want to purchase, just send me a message via my contact form to let me know what you're interested in.

0 comments: